I KNOW I’m in the middle of the Christmas exam stress but I’ve actually been so distracted lately it’s crazy!
Today’s exam went ok, not my favourite module, I just could NOT get my head around the maths part from word ‘go’! It was simple stuff but the Steffy did not compute, lol! Nonetheless I got a strong CA result and I only needed to pass the exam and I’m pretty sure I did that today 😉
The Big One is tomorrow morning, the one I’ve been dreading! Tonight is gonna be an all-nighter! I have been studying but as I said, I’m easily distracted! I’ve listened to music so much over the last few weeks! Also I’ve been running again, so glad to get back into it, I’m feeling stronger and fitter already and I’ve just been looking after myself in general!
I have a list of things to do after the exams are done!
1. Tidy up Feckin Studio (my studio is an unbelievable mess from the Christmas rush! I actually haven’t been able to go in there at all since! Though this morning, when looking for my calculator in a manic panic, I did find my notes for this morning’s exam- the notes I wrote up during the midterm break which I thought I threw out!!!). You all know why I call my studio “Feckin Studio”, right? 😉
2. Finish reading The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (book my sister loaned me during the summer and still haven’t finished!).
3. Listen to the audio book The Daily Adventures Of Mixerman (I read the book Christmas Day and St Stephens Day, tweeted Mixerman during the holidays and I just had to get the audio book, it sounds like so much fun!).
4. Read The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy (someone hinted before Christmas I should read this! I bought it the next day but haven’t been able to get near it! I am looking forward to getting stuck into it!).
5. Read The Zen and Art of Producing by lovely Mixerman (another present Santa brought me!)
6. Read Recording Guitar and Bass by Huw Price (I bought this in September and shame on me, it’s sitting on my bookshelf…). Pat would murder me! 😉
7. Fix my bike puncture!!!
8. Compose a new tune?! (well, let’s hope inspiration hits at some point!)
9. Get some sort of shape put on my hair (I last got it cut in July and once again, I’m telling myself I’m letting it grow long- I never manage to stick it out though! I like my hair choppy but I miss my long hair… at the moment I need something done with it!!!).
10. Put PINK in my hair again! I’ve been meaning to do this for ages now!
That’s just SOME of the things I want to do! 😀 Not forgetting my trip to Norway with the college is coming up very soon! AND I’m playing in the Spirit Store, Dundalk with the Full Moon Boogie Band January 25th! Come on out for the swingin’ and jivin’ and vintage fun!!! Would love to see my music friends there… 🙂
I love this subject for tomorrow’s exam but there’s just SO MUCH material, I’ll never be able to remember all those laws and theorems and equations and fancy words! Dissipate, NOT disscipitate 😉 Oh these fancy words hertz my head 😉 Don’t get me started….
I got Jason Newsted’s new release today actually! I’m pleased with his sound, the E.P has got a great Motorhead feel and I’m liking it! I’ll try to expand on that thought in another blog! But I’m glad to hear Newsted playing this style of music again 🙂
Back to the notes….